Cooking is extremely important to vulnerable people to maintain dignity, mental well-being, sense of freedom and independence.
Vulnerable people can have a range of challenges including dementia, mobility issues, mental health issues, judgement impairment due to medication etc. This makes it especially challenging to respond quickly to dangerous situations when cooking on the stove.
Safera Sense will:
- Protect people when they are cooking and have difficulty reacting quickly to fire danger
- Disconnect power to the stove if alarm conditions are triggered
- Rapidly flash a red light and play a high pitched sound if alarms are triggered
- Prevent smoke alarms from activating unnecessarily
- Save you from calling out fire services
- Give family and carers peace of mind knowing that loved ones are protected from cooking fires and toxic smoke